CHILDRENS COACHING CAMPAIGN
The Fosterclubs, LLC Childrens Coaching Campaign is a non-profit campaign, and uses golf to teach youth life lessons and leadership skills. Sessions include a fun, group setting for youth ages 7 to 18 regardless of background or previous experience. Teaming up with experts in positive youth development, The Fosterclubs, LLC Childrens Coaching Campaign helps youth become good golfers and even better people.
A YOUTH PROGRAM UNLIKE ANY OTHER
The Fosterclubs, LLC Childrens Coaching Campaign emphasizes Nine Core Values: honesty, integrity, sportsmanship, respect, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, courtesy and judgment. Through golf and our core values, your kids and teens will learn life skills like:
- Making proper introductions
- Managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
ADVANCING THROUGH THE CAMPAIGN
From age 7 through 18, youth progress through different levels by demonstrating The Fosterclubs, LLC Childrens Coaching Campaign Nine Core Values, life and golf skills as well as passing an assessment. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level. The pinnacle of The Fosterclubs, LLC Childrens Coaching Campaign is completing Ace.
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – Tee up for the first time and learn the game of golf and The Fosterclubs, LLC Childrens Coaching Campaign Code of Conduct.
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course.
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality.
- Eagle (recommended minimum age13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning.
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community.
The Fosterclubs, LLC coaches are trained to create positive relationships that inspire youth to discover their individual potential. Our campaign helps young people build confidence, develop respect and appreciate the value of giving back to our communities all while learning the lifelong sport of golf. Please contact us for more information, and we encourage you to DONATE, and help in supporting our communities youth.